I lik writin, but 4get to do it mor often
Robert Pattinson, F.R.I.E.N.D.S - cant get enough of dem!!!

Monday, December 13, 2010

00:00 hrs @ CCD

The sun set as it does everyday, on that evening too. It was the perfect weather, a soft breeze caressed the face, the temperature was comfortable & the sky clear.Starting from a brisk walk @ Bandstands, to digest the heavy meal just eaten at Lucky's, Hill rd, we took a rick to Carter Rd. It was 23:00 hrs, but the area seemed to be flooded with people, as if the day had just begun, the "city that never sleeps" personified.




The sea with its vast expanse & unending blackness, seemed welcoming & cozy. I was a part of that crowd today, which lightens the dark nights on mumbai's roads, specially on weekends.

So to give a perfect ending to the Saturday Night, we headed to the Cafe Coffee Day, on the Carter Rd. I had missed the hotspot for many days... a place of old memories, of a perfect location & coffee- my all time fav.

So with a new green bag in hand, which had all coffee names written over it, we stepped into the place I had missed for long.




Finding a place to sit was a cumbersome task, but the fresh sea breeze on the outside seating was better than the warmth within the glass walls. So after switching tables twice, we were sitting on the best possible place, sipping a Grande cup of Latte & Cappuccino each.
It felt like I was back home after a long vacation, like I had left a part of me there, to which
I was finally reunited.

It was a perfect combination: With The MAN I love, In the CITY I'm crazy about, Sipping the COFFEE that's become a part of my lifestyle, @ The CAFE that's like home to me!!!!!

So with a few words spoken, I cherished each moment I spent there. I wanted to capture every moment I spent there, thus clicking many pics. We recalled old days of coffees with friends. Then we made some plans & promises.
It was fun to listen people talking to their friends, spouses & families. The light chatter sound in the background made the moments pretty. Also, the people were completely absorbed within their conversations, making me thank God for giving back an element of the happy life, which I was missing for months.
We got lost in our talks, which were carried on with a smile. I felt rejuvenated & so fresh, as if I had just woken up after a long sleep. The coffee was like a perfect accompaniment to the happiness i was experiencing in those moments.

We raised a toast to some occasions that had missed a grand celebration, as the clock struck 00:00. And as the night progressed further, we saw more people pouring in. So we thought it would be better to let others also enjoy the hot cuppa coffee.
And with a goodbye kiss, we moved out, promising ourselves & the outlet, to be back soon & create more & many more, special & precious memories!!!

1 comment:

Nuzi said...

some really wonderful thoughts mitali...how i hoped i can also sometimes in ma life can relive these moments....keep writing...tc