I lik writin, but 4get to do it mor often
Robert Pattinson, F.R.I.E.N.D.S - cant get enough of dem!!!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Missin my Cup of Joe...

My worst nightmare come true! My favorite coffee shop, just got away from me.

I live at a place, which is lovely, but with the biggest drawback - my haven cafe' is 15 kms away from me.
Thus it takes me a minimum of 1hr to reach to the nearest. What a shame!

Specially, since my place is surrounded by fellow singles, living as students or those starting their career. Why would the abode of so many youth, be deprived of a decent coffee shop?


And the repercussions of this are that my drive for reading & art have all disappeared, specially when I need them the most. Sitting idle at home, my only escapades are the long naps I am forced to take unwillingly. Although I am not a sleep person, and can easily manage with 6-8hrs each nite, I nowadays am in slumber for nearly 11-13hrs a day. The waking hours are dedicated to Sex & The City and Cougar Town reruns on my laptop. The only good thing I happen to have picked up, is some flair for baking, with some cookies & chocolate cake, that distract me from my boredom. Although this meager good thing does not cancel out the negatives in my life, it is the only ray of light.


So, as I travel an hour for my lovely cuppa joy, I miss readin books while sippin a latte', or coming back after a refreshing cup of joy, that takes all my troubles away & leaves behind a taste of the fresh brew in my mouth & of happiness in my heart!

1 comment:

ABHI said...

I pity that you live in a place that deprives you of your coffee. I am sure things will be a lot better once you start working. This place wont haunt you then. Till then keep baking your wonderful cookies and enjoy life's countless other treasures. Cheers...