I lik writin, but 4get to do it mor often
Robert Pattinson, F.R.I.E.N.D.S - cant get enough of dem!!!

Monday, February 28, 2011

As You Said It...


Caffeine isn't a drug, it's a vitamin!
-Unknown

Do you know how helpless you feel if you have a full cup of coffee in your hand and you start to sneeze?
- Jean Kerr

I put instant coffee in a microwave and almost went back in time.
- Steven Wright








If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.
- Abraham Lincoln

I don't have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem without caffeine!
-Unknown

I like my coffee strong, not lethal!
- M*A*S*H

I bought a decaffeinated coffee table, you can't even see a difference.
-Unknown





Forever: Time it takes to brew the first pot of coffee in the morning.
-Unknown

You know you've been playing too much Nethack when you refer to coffee as a potion of sleep resistance.
-Sweeney Todd Lundgren

In Seattle you haven't had enough coffee until you can thread a sewing machine while it's running.
-Jeff Bezos

Retirement is one great big giant coffee break.
-Unknown




A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems.
-Paul Erdos

I believe humans get a lot done, not because we're smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee.
- Flash Rosenberg

Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.
- Unknown



A girl in a bikini is like having a loaded pistol on your coffee table - There's nothing wrong with them, but it's hard to stop thinking about it.
- Garrison Keillor

Science may never come up with a better office communication system than the coffee break.
- Earl Wilson

No comments: