I lik writin, but 4get to do it mor often
Robert Pattinson, F.R.I.E.N.D.S - cant get enough of dem!!!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

my love with CCD

Its d 1 place where i feel @ home,
A place which i look for, whenever i am in a new city,
D place which alwayz welcomes wid Arms wide open,
D place dat has been a companion, a friend, a shoulder to cry upon, a person to laugh wid & share my happiness, sum1 i can trust & rely & who accepts me as i am - Cafe Coffee Day!

D affair began in 2004 and grown ever since. In d suburbs of Mumbai, have been witnesses of my romance wid CCD. I still remember d first time i went to CCD, on a rainy evening, after college, with a bunch of friends- d 1 located @ Shivaji Park. It wasn't really love @ 1st sight, but d liking was there, which grew into love after 2 yrs, when i began frequenting it a lot.

I was dere on d night of my 21st Bday & around den was d time dat i started loving it.
It has ever since den, been a part of many celebrations & various occassions.
I am a proud ambassador of it & hv introduced many to it.

Its 1 place, where i can b myself, no need to pretend, no worries of on-lookers, no tension of anybody overhearing me.
A place dat maintains its charm, regardless of d metro, city or town it is located in, be it Trivandrum, Lonavala or Delhi. D outside world doesnt bother, ones u r in dere, seated in d comfort of ur chair, sipping a hot cup of freshly brewed coffee.

It has been my savior time & again. The different places I have lived, wid CCD being d only ray of hope, a place to be me, when i had nowhere else to go, nobody to talk to, no1 to be with.

A place where i dont mind being alone, as I know its dere wid me.

Its just enough for me, dat my love for CCD is understood by d 1 person, who matters to me d most, d rest doesnt really matter...

As sum1 said - "Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee !!"



3 comments:

Mitz said...

Sry 4 d grammatical errors, too many thoughts, too litl tim(wat wid d exams on head)

Life Is Beautiful said...

Good one Mittu :)

Reema said...

beautiful....gud wrk gal... :)